Writing Books/a great book idea

QUESTION: I have the perfect situation for a true crime book. The person its about was convicted of being a serial rapist for 11 years before he was caught. I was with him for 5 to 6 years before he started raping. Our past together could be a book of its own. The FBI was involved, multiple states, many victims, DNA, and a cover up! I'm a fan of true crime books and this has all the goodies for one. I'm wondering how to find a co-author and also how to start this process. I willing and capable to do all of the leg work and research, but I need a writer who can guide me and write the finished product. How do I find that person?
Thank you for your time, Mikela

Glad to hear that you made it through the situation you were in.

You can post that you are looking for a co-author at writer job board sites like:

Media Bistro
Journalism Jobs
Freelance Writing Jobs

Best wishes

QUESTION: There is a large fee for posting a co-author or ghost writer wanted add on all of the sites you suggested. What are a few of the best examples of free places to post my add that, will connect with a large number of people in the literary world who are looking for work?
Thank you for your time.

Craigslist is free.  

I'd do a search on Google for "Writing Job Boards" and post to those areas that allow free posting.  You could also check with Job Posting sites like Career Builder, Monster, Indeed, etc. and see what their job posting fees are.

Best wishes

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who