Writing Books/About publishing

I am glad to say that I completed my book but I am facing problems with publishing as I have been invited for money paid publications. But I am looking for another as I am unable to afford that much amount. Will you please show me a way. I am looking for book publishers.
Thank you.  

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your book!

I'm not sure I understand your question.  If you are referencing finding a publisher, I recommend that you land a literary agent first.  Many major publishers only accept new work through a literary agent.  You can look for reputable literary agents through Author and Agent Representatives (AAR).  They are online.

Literary Market Place and Writer's Market are other good resources.  They have an Internet presence.  These two directories are also available from bookstores and libraries in the reference section.

Should you decide to publish your book on your own, I recommend reading through Dan
Poytner's "The Self-Publishing Manual."

iUniverse, Xlibris and Book Surge are a few companies that do Print on Demand Publishing.  They are also on the Internet.  Print on Demand is cheaper than self-publishing because the company only prints the books after someone places an order for them.

I would not pay any publisher to have my book published.  Reputable publishers do not ask you to pay to have your book published.  

Best wishes!  Keep writing!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who