Writing Books/about writing a book

Hello Mam

I want to write a book. I have 2 topics in my mind:- space & expectations in any relationship & other one i m thinking to  write on any youth awakening issue.

I just want to know which one could be more successful & readers will prefer which book first.

Please help me.
I'll wait for your reply.

Thank you..

If you know how to reach the target audience for both books, you could have success with either topic.  Key is to know who the people who would buy the books are, know how to reach those people then market your book to them.

You might find it beneficial to join discussion groups for professionals who work in both fields.  This will help you to create valuable networking relationships so you will begin to learn key areas (online and offline) to market either book to.  

You also might consider testing the waters with either book by creating an inexpensive e-book to start then sending how those sells go.

All the best!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who