Writing Books/titling a book

Question
I am chairing a project to write a 90 yr. history (1917 2007) of a nursing home that has  cared for orphan children, dysfunctional children and now the aged. We are struggling with how to title and subtitle the book with no clear consensus. I thought a professional writer might be able to help us. We have five possible titles and a variety of subtitles. I would be glad to compensate you for any ideas you could give is. Thanks & I look forward to hearing from you.
John Millen  

Answer
I will be glad to help. I have a $75 minimum for a consultant fee, which would cover it. You can pay by PayPal, if you wish, and then send me the same information in your question, along with any other information, plus the titles you have so far. I'll consider them all and ponder if another title you haven't considered would be even better. I will also explain why I like the one(s) I choose.

To pay me through PayPal, you need to know my e-mail address is bzebra at aol.com or Bobbie at zebraeditor.com. We can speak further through e-mail or by phone (770-924-0528).

Writing Books

Bobbie Christmas