Writing Books/Advice on words for a book and finding an agent

woodyacme813.504.7854 wrote at 2009-04-23 03:07:22
Hello;

Another option to publish a book is through a Co-op program. We are a small "vanity" publisher. We are looking for all kinds of publishing projects, but with the co-op you help cover the set up fees and get royalties (different %) depending upon which "program" you choose. Please check us out at www.BarefootBookWorks.com.

I would be happy to speak to you personally, to get your take on who your market is, and what plan you have in place on HOW to market. We do not do the marketing for the book, that is YOUR job. We can point you in the right direction, but you must do "the heavy lifting".

Steve woodin

www.BarefootBookWorks.com

Writing Books

Sue Viders