Writing Books/proposal

Question
Dear Jannie,
  I have my story written. Itís time to prepare the book proposal. I have researched and found many templates, but they do not seem completely appropriate for my memoir. My question; is there a preferred format for a memoir book proposal? Thanks for your help. All you guys have been very helpful.

Answer
No, there is no difference.

A proposal, a query letter, whatever the case may be-- are the same.

You simply follow the "format" and customize it with your pertinent information about your book.

Make sure to follow the format and the points of issues to follow.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett