Writing Books/Okay - so no copyright infringement but...

Question
What about if I wanted to use characters that no one has claim to creating - like Greek Gods - that's safe, correct?

Thanks for the help, on my other question.

Answer
If you are creating Greek gods, it sounds like fantasy/sci-fi genre and most anything you create is believable due to the unlimited possibilities....

(Just thought I'd throw that in there)

Yes, you can create Greek gods of any name. I believe you can use a real name of Greek gods even, using authentic historical myth, because they are myths and not real.

It would be more fun to create your own, but be sure to research the myths of the Greek gods to help you create believable material.

Good luck with it-- it sounds like a fun project and a fun read.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett