Writing Books/Writing Fictiion

Question
QUESTION: I have tons of creativity, more than others could imagine. But I would like to know if enhancing my vocabulary is needed to write fiction. I am a pretty decent writer and I really love to write. So is it required to have a good and strong voacualry to draw readers into my writing? Because I would like readers to get "lost" in my writing and really enjoy it.

ANSWER: Hello Jeremy,

The answer is yes, you need a very good vocabulary.  Even more, you need an excellent command of English grammar, and you need to know how to write a correct and balanced sentence and paragraph. A good exercise that I suggest is that you practice re-writing your question and try to make it grammatically correct and balanced and readable.  Right now it is not. Try to make it flow easily.

Best wishes,
Dorothy

QUESTION: Ok, thank you. And your books, do you have a website for your books? I would like to seem them.

Answer
Hello Jeremy,

My books are:  Secret Sins of the Mothers, Coyotes of Creek Crossing and The Eighth Evil.  I write as Dorothy K Morris and you can find them on Amazon.  Read all the reviews and you can see what critics are looking for:  readability, plot, characters, emotion, good story telling, etc.

Thanks
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris