Writing Books/publishers

Question
Who would be a good children's book publisher to send my book to. I would like one that will not scam me out of money that I do not have.One that will read my little story/book.THANK YOU

Answer
It's not that easy to list a million children book publishers.

And legitimate traditional publishers do not charge the author a dime.

They pay you.

They draw up a contract that you present to your own attorney that specializes in literary contracts to protect your rights and interests.

The only "publishers" that charge the author are POD (Print On Demand) publishers, and the like. Do not do business with Publish America either. Google them and you'll see.

You will have to Google "children book publishers" and compile a list.

Read each one's submission policies.

Most publishers do not accept unsolicited manuscripts but only through a literary agent.

If you are a serious writer, you will hire a literary agent to present your manuscript to the right publisher.

Otherwise, the chances of ever getting published are zero.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett