Writing Books/Plagiarism?

QUESTION: Well I am going to do a bibliography.And I did reword it,a lot,a whole lot actually.So is it still considered plagiarism or something?Do I need to reword it some more?Do I need to give it a new structure?

ANSWER: As long as you have reworded it, you should be fine. But you can still cite your references from where you obtained the information. Such as :

last name of author, first initial, <comma> (published date in parenthesis)<period> name of article or book (period)<<<OR url website>>
Retrieved (date gotten) from (url address) <NO period at end of url>

QUESTION: Well the author's name is not cited so should I just do a bibliography?

A "bibliography" is the study of the bible, and there would be either quotes from a verse or chapter.

Are you talking about an autobiography or biography of someone else?

When citing and referencing, if author unknown, you cite "author unknown" and the article it was from, etc.

And why do you keep asking me questions, yet you rate my answers low and keep returning, and that I was rated low for "politeness."

I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with 10's across the board-- but why continue to ask me additional questions?

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.