Writing Books/Plagiarism?

Question
QUESTION: Well I am going to do a bibliography.And I did reword it,a lot,a whole lot actually.So is it still considered plagiarism or something?Do I need to reword it some more?Do I need to give it a new structure?

ANSWER: As long as you have reworded it, you should be fine. But you can still cite your references from where you obtained the information. Such as :

last name of author, first initial, <comma> (published date in parenthesis)<period> name of article or book (period)<<<OR url website>>
Retrieved (date gotten) from (url address) <NO period at end of url>

QUESTION: Well the author's name is not cited so should I just do a bibliography?

Answer
A "bibliography" is the study of the bible, and there would be either quotes from a verse or chapter.

Are you talking about an autobiography or biography of someone else?

When citing and referencing, if author unknown, you cite "author unknown" and the article it was from, etc.

And why do you keep asking me questions, yet you rate my answers low and keep returning, and that I was rated low for "politeness."

I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with 10's across the board-- but why continue to ask me additional questions?

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett