Writing Books/Plagiarism?

QUESTION: If you have a report to do and you have to research articles online for it and you reword the article so that you can put it in your report so for example:"The child,running fastly,tripped.Due to the injury,the child went to the hospital.")If I reworded it to say "Running hurridly,the child tripped.This resulted to having to take the child to the hospital.",would this be okay.Would it be okay if it is in the same order and says almost the same thing,just in different wording?Would this be plagiarism?

ANSWER: Paraphrasing without giving credit citing the source can still be considered plagiarism.

Run the paper through a plagiarism checker online and see what it says.

Most the time, you have to completely reword it, change sentence and paragraph structure-- everything.

QUESTION: Well can you please,pretty please,read my report to see if it is plagiarism or something?

I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Not only because if I do for one, everyone will ask, I am a professional editor and get paid for that type of project.

Google online for a free plagiarism checker and run the doc through it.

If you are in college- your college should have one too.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.