Writing Books/Disclaimer

How do you write a disclaimer for a childrens book,and is there a free publishing service to get a book published.

Hello Robert,

Not entirely sure why you feel you need a disclaimer for a children's book. If you are using somethng from another author's work, then you would need to acquire their permission to do so. This would be accomplished using an agent and a lawyer. As for a free publishing site... If you are interested in self-publishing, you can try lulu.com...

Good luck,

Writing Books

J.L. Slipak

Novel writing is my specialty but I've several articles advocating for human rights and the rights of special needs. I've also written children stories, historical romance, fantasy, trilogies, and non-fiction. I have editorial experience and have worked with literary agents, self-publishing, publishing companies in both the United States and Canada. I imagine I can answer any questions asked about this field, and if not, can direct the question to someone who could.

six articles, two novels, three children's books, two triologies and currently working on an auto-biography

BFA, working towards my masters