Writing Books/How to format two accounts of story

Question
I am copy editing a memoir that switches back and forth between a husband and wife telling the story. I started out italicizing the parts where he is telling it, but since there are book titles and other text that should normally be italicized, I am re-thinking this method. Do you know of a proper method to make it clear that we have switched from one story teller to the other? This book will also eventually be an ebook.

Thanks!

Answer
Never italicize anything in the book exept maybe a thought, or some type of empathize.

Use normal font.

As far as two characters telling the story-- you will have to rely on your own writing abilities to introduce who it is that is telling the story.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett