Writing Books/How to format two accounts of story

I am copy editing a memoir that switches back and forth between a husband and wife telling the story. I started out italicizing the parts where he is telling it, but since there are book titles and other text that should normally be italicized, I am re-thinking this method. Do you know of a proper method to make it clear that we have switched from one story teller to the other? This book will also eventually be an ebook.

Never italicize anything in the book exept maybe a thought, or some type of empathize.

Use normal font.

As far as two characters telling the story-- you will have to rely on your own writing abilities to introduce who it is that is telling the story.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.