Writing Books/Any opinion or advice for me?

Question
Greetings,

I have posted samples of my work online. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you are willing to give. There is no nees for an in-depth response. I will be satisfied with any general impressions.

Donít be concerned about hurting my feelings. Love it or hate it. Itís all the same to me. Iím looking for any feedback. Be it good, bad, or ugly.

One small note:  This detective story is a parody. Itís cheesy, clichť, and over the top. It is intended to be. With that caveat in mind read and laugh.
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=12501

This is my current project:
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=12877

Please, feel free to read and comment on either or both. Thank you.

Best wishes,

-DK

Answer
From what I assumed from the web site, you have two published novels already.

You also had a substantial amount of reader reviews.

I read it and thought it was good. Obviously, the punctuation and grammatical aspects are good with no need of improvements.

The story, from what I read, was interesting and I like your descriptive the best.

I think you have a strong author voice and an unique style which affords you success.

I can't find anything negative, and all positive.

Good luck in future publishing.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett