Writing Books/Any opinion or advice for me?

I have posted samples of my work online. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you are willing to give. There is no nees for an in-depth response. I will be satisfied with any general impressions.

Donít be concerned about hurting my feelings. Love it or hate it. Itís all the same to me. Iím looking for any feedback. Be it good, bad, or ugly.

One small note:  This detective story is a parody. Itís cheesy, clichť, and over the top. It is intended to be. With that caveat in mind read and laugh.

This is my current project:

Please, feel free to read and comment on either or both. Thank you.

Best wishes,

From what I assumed from the web site, you have two published novels already.

You also had a substantial amount of reader reviews.

I read it and thought it was good. Obviously, the punctuation and grammatical aspects are good with no need of improvements.

The story, from what I read, was interesting and I like your descriptive the best.

I think you have a strong author voice and an unique style which affords you success.

I can't find anything negative, and all positive.

Good luck in future publishing.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.