Writing Books/HOW TO CHARGE FOR WRITING FOR SOMEONE

Question
I am involved in writing non fiction books for people. After writing the books, the contractor's name appear as the writer of the book. I wish to know how to charge for my services and the kind of contract i should draw up to enforce my right to payment.

Answer
Hi Sola,

Congratulations on your writing!  Please see below link from the National Writer's Union for rates.  You might also consider reaching out to other ghostwriters (I am not a ghostwriter) and seeing what they charge.

http://www.nwu.org/nwu/index.php?cmd=showPage&page_id=1.3.14.2.4

All the best!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell