Writing Books/Writing Books--is it possible?

Question
I've currently taking a course with the Writers Bureau and I'm wondering if writing books is possible. How do authors write fat volumes of interesting stories, novels and the like? Any tips?

Answer
Hello Christian,

If you are interested in writing, then I would suggest that you continue taking as many writing courses as possible. I continue to take courses even though I am published. You can never learn too much. As for writing "fat volumes" (interesting phrase), I would think anyone who is passionate about the topic they're writing about, could write endlessly. Pick a topic you like, focus on it and then go for it. Writing can be a wonderful thing, if you allow yourself to learn, enjoy and persevere no matter what.

J.L.

Writing Books

J.L. Slipak