Writing Books/Plot flaw

Question
Well I'm writing a book and I'm already far but now I made a last minute change. The problem is now I have an reaction to something I don't know what happened to cause that reaction. is there a way to find out what happened without a awful lot of delays?

Answer
Dear Mattanja,

I'm not sure I understand your question; how do you mean you "have a reaction to something and don't know what happened to cause that reaction?" You changed something in the plot, and it doesn't make sense? Is that what you mean? Has the book already gone to the first stage of printing?

Please write back to clarify so I can help you.

All Best,
Catherine Van Herrin  

Writing Books

Catherine Van Herrin