Writing Books/Real Life books.

Question
I am currently, writing about an accident I was involved in when I was 19. I am wanting my experience to give others hope. I was wondering what would be the expected word count on this type of book?

Answer
Hello Sumiya

This is a tricky question because it depends upon the type of publisher that accepts it. If it is a full-scale biography, perhaps a publisher might want 80,000 words or ore but if it is a short self-help book 30,000 words might do. See if you can find a book already published that is similar to yours and see how many words it is, roughly, as that should give you an idea. I hope this helps.

Writing Books

Paul Watt