Writing Books/Autobiography

Question
I am only 25 and have acheived quite a lot. I was interviewed for the Sydney Paper and was told by the repoter i should write a book, I laughed and said yeah if only I could write. I couldn't sleep one night so began to write what was in my head. I posted it as a blog to gain feedback and was very suprised at the reactions. People would get upset if I didn't post a blog per day. I've decided to write in hoped that I will get published and am looking for a bit of feedback on my writing (cold hard truth) from someone who knows what they are talking about. If it is worth me to continue then I'd like a mentor too. If you could read what I have written so far and give me some solid feedback I would be much appreciated, I just need to know whether to continue in hopes it will get published.
I could email it to you or you can go to my blog where i posted it so far and start from the very first then read up. .

I thank you for your time and hope you are willing to help xx

Answer
My email is jannieballiett@yahoo.com

Write in subject line: autobiography

Also, I am a professional writer and editor.

My editorial website is: http://a1editorial.net

A1 Editorial Service

I can help you and mentor you. However, I can mentor some at no cost, but the book project mentoring has a fee.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett