Writing Books/Autobiography

I am only 25 and have acheived quite a lot. I was interviewed for the Sydney Paper and was told by the repoter i should write a book, I laughed and said yeah if only I could write. I couldn't sleep one night so began to write what was in my head. I posted it as a blog to gain feedback and was very suprised at the reactions. People would get upset if I didn't post a blog per day. I've decided to write in hoped that I will get published and am looking for a bit of feedback on my writing (cold hard truth) from someone who knows what they are talking about. If it is worth me to continue then I'd like a mentor too. If you could read what I have written so far and give me some solid feedback I would be much appreciated, I just need to know whether to continue in hopes it will get published.
I could email it to you or you can go to my blog where i posted it so far and start from the very first then read up. .

I thank you for your time and hope you are willing to help xx

My email is

Write in subject line: autobiography

Also, I am a professional writer and editor.

My editorial website is:

A1 Editorial Service

I can help you and mentor you. However, I can mentor some at no cost, but the book project mentoring has a fee.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.