Writing Books/Guildelines

Question
Are there guildlines for writting fictional horror stories for popular publishing

Answer
Hi Clifton,

Yes, most publishers have guidelines if you want to be published by their particular house. To find those guidelines, you go to their website and look for "Guidelines" or something like that. Also, you should study the structure of several different recent horror books so that you understand what marketing and editing departments in such publishing houses are looking for from new authors. There are a lot of classes on writing offered through writing organizations. I would definitely join some of these organizations and take some classes.

I hope this helps get you started. Good luck!

Ann Charles

Writing Books

Ann Charles