Writing Books/I need your help

Question
Dear Rhonda,
How are you? I'm a dermatologist and I would like to publish a scientific book. As I'm not familiar with the process of publication I need your advice. I need help in editing the book. and also in organizing the photos, designing, colors and themes.
Who does all that ? is it the publisher? or should I look for a desiner in addition to an editor?

Thank you & best regards
Dr.Fayza

Answer
Congrats on writing your book!

Some editors might help with the book's layout.  However, I think this is rare.

If you have a co-writer, they will also help with the layout.  If you are
writing the book solo, you will work with your printer or/and publisher
to lay out the pics, etc.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!  

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell