Writing Books/I need your help

Question
Dear Jannie,
How are you? I'm a dermatologist and I would like to publish a scientific book. As I'm not familiar with the process of publication I need your advice. I need help in editing the book. and also in organizing the photos, designing, colors and themes.
Who does all that ? is it the publisher? or should I look for a desiner in addition to an editor?

Thank you & best regards
Dr.Fayza

Answer
It is your responsibility for the complete editing of your manuscript (book) and the initial organization of any art work, photographs, or other necessities.

The cover and design is agreed upon between you (the author) and the publisher's art department. The cover design, your photograph on the back cover, etc.

I am a professional editor. I have edited for other published writers. One is, "Tend Your Garden With." I am listed in the acknowledgements.

I will be happy to be your editor.

Visit my website, A1 Editorial at http://a1editorial.net and email me at jannieballiett.com.

You an submit a few chapters to me to read and edit and I can email them in return to you to see what needs to be done to perfect it for submission.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett