Writing Books/How to start with novel writing?

I want to start with novel writing. I can read, understand and write English quite nicely but my vocabulary is not strong and writing skills not like a professional.

Please let me know how to start. How to make writing skills professional?

A person cannot just "decide" to write a novel without the necessary education in writing, grammar, proper English, punctuation rules, writing rules, sentence structure, comma usage, do's and don'ts in writing---

It just isn't possible.

You can be talented, yet not write a book properly and will never be published.

An agent or publisher will read the first page and discard the manuscript into the trash if not adhered to.

If your vocabulary lacks, your writing will lack.

If English is not your first language- don't expect any book to reach the USA or UK.

I cannot teach you to write in this forum-- but I did teach writing for years.

It is a long process, and not everyone can learn-- you must have a natural ability and talent.

I suggest just write. Use a thesaurus and spell-check, dictionary, to help. Read books on writing rules, proper grammar, proper English, proper sentence structure, passive voice versus active voice in writing, The rules; do's and don'ts.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.