Writing Books/Book Idea

Question
Hello!I'm 12 and I'm thinking of writing a book.I've akways written short stories but no,300+ page book...I have ideas on what they should be about but I can never seem to expand the ideas enough to actually complete the book.I'm planning on making it a fantasy book for teens...do you have any good ideas for it???

Answer
Hi, Amber!

I'm not really in a position to offer ideas to a story I know nothing about. There are a million different kinds of fantasy, from urban fantasy all the way over to sword and sorcery. First you'll need to decide whether you want to set a fantasy within our current reality or if you want to create a whole different past or present world. Once you have the world, it'll be more easy to set a plot within it.

Good luck!

Cathy

Writing Books

Cathy Clamp