Writing Books/poetry

Question
HELLO

I was thinking here that, when i was younger i wrote lots of poetry.and now i was thinking maybe to but them all together in one book, is it possible?but i am Estonian and my poetry is Estonian and will the poetry stay the same if i translate them in English?

THANKS and i am waiting for you answer.

Answer
Yes, you can put all your poetry in one book-- it is referred to as a "collection" of poetry.

As far as the language, that is up to the publisher; they are the authority that decides if it will sell in america, the UK, Japan or wherever, and they will print special editions in the different languages. It is not up to the author (you).

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett