Writing Books/selling new poetry book

i have poetry i am putting together for a publishing team what is the production rate and printing time for poetry , consider paper, binding ,layout, after i give them my ideas for the book.

If you are using a POD (Paid On Demand) publisher, where you give them the manuscript and your layout requirements, they will tell you how long it will take, Only they can tell you. Read on there website the time frame and process, or call.

If it is a traditional publisher, it can take up to a year.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.