Writing Books/Re: Rights/Waivers

Thank you for your reply....Where do we obtain these waivers?
Also, I can not fiond where I THANK/RATE THE EXPERT....

You will need to type one up yourself. Just as long as it is having the person give permission (leave the name blank for them to write it in) and waive all rights to the picture. Simple. Keep them in a safe place.

As far as rating-- I can't tell you- I'm on the other end.

It should be located where you read your answers from me.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.