Writing Books/Writing a story as a teen

I have been writing stories for quite sometime, i know I am not an adult yet but i won't to publish my story, How do i know it's worth publishing? how do i get it published? and how can i found someone to help me out?

Do not think of publishing or worry about it until you are a seasoned writer and well-educated first.

There is a lot of education to writing.

Learn, write, learn, writer, learn, and learn again. You will know yourself, if it is worth seeking a literary agent for publishing.

Google online for writers workshops, writers groups-- and join the free ones,

Although, if you have money or your parents support your writing-- my recommendation is join It use to be $49 a year.

I learned more from seasoned writers there than I would have in a paid writing classroom. There are published authors there and seasoned authors.

You post your stories or chapters of your book and they critique it to help you and rate it. You can change and edit at any time and get feedback.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.