Writing Books/website

Question
Susan, I've already contacted you through your website. I asked you what your mentoring entails and how to get started with that, but I never received a response.

I would really like it if I could send you my first chapter, to see what you think about it.

Shall I email it to you through pygmypress?

Answer
John, I am sorry if you didn't get a response to your email. Sometimes emails go astray. Did your email come back to you?

I have answered a couple of questions lately about my mentoring program. If you will give me your address, I will send the information.

In regard to your first chapter, please visit my website.

Writing Books

Susan Rand