Writing Books/Poetry!!

hello i read a bit of your profile and I'm just wondering if you could help me out. ok well, i have a notebook filled with a bunch of poems that i would like to create into a book. can you help me with doing that?

Congratulations on creating poetry!

My suggestion is for you to contact an editor and work with them to compile your poems into a volume or book of poetry.  You could sell the books online or at offline bookstores, to schools, beauty salons, restaurants, etc.

All the best!  Keep writing!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who