Writing Books/bio in query

Question
I was wondering if I should put this in the bio part of my query letter:
"I have earned an MA in Public Relations and Organizational Communicating and my short fiction was published in Wayne Literary Review"

(I had a flash fiction piece published.
The education shows that I can help publicize the book.)

Answer
Definitely include the publication.  When mentioning the MA, do what you just did: emphasize that you have the ability to publicize.  That should be a significant consideration for a publisher, since publicity will largely be on you, anyway.  If this gives them the feeling that you'll really push the sales, they'll be happy.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales