Writing Books/I am a boy of thirteen and I need some help please.

Hello! :)

I am a boy of thirteen, and I come from Norway.
I will write a paper, where I'll write a diary text, but English is not my main language, so I'm a little unsure of spelling, and such things.
I have read through the rules, and I know you do not help with writing assignments, but I do not get the help of my parents, so I take at least an attempt at you, although you may not help me with it, but I ask anyway! :)

The task I have been given by the teacher are:

"There are thousands of music festivals going on during the summer. If you could travel to one, where would you go? Write a diary for a person that has gone to one of these festivals. Write about the program, the concerts, the atmosphere, your expectations and your views of the festival in general. You may also mention why you wanted to go to this festival. "

And this is what I have begun to write on:

Dear diary. I am so happy and suprised. My mom said yes. She said yes! I am going to the Hove festival. It is a big festival in Norway. I am supposed to go with Julie and Samara. If they are as lucky as me. Julie got very strict parents, but i can put in some good words for her. It will be great!

I need a way to help write an ending and continulation of the diary, and it must be a little long, and I have no more ideas and I do not know what I can write now.
I think it's a bit difficult to write an English diary text, so I ask you! :) Although you could not help me with the task, as yet so I appreciate your feedback! :)

I wish you a nice day! :)

A boy from Norway who need some help in my second language! :)

With such a polite request, how can I refuse?  However, I can only offer a little help, not a lot.

A couple minor corrections:  In your sentence beginning with "Julie," it should be "Julie has," not "Julie got."  Also, the "i" should be capitalized.

My suggestion for a conclusion and adding length to your assignment would be to write more about what the Hove festival is.  Describe the festival.  Is it a music festival, an arts festival, or what?  Who's likely to be there?  Anyone special?  Describe the activities you would be looking forward to, perhaps the different foods that will be there.  And finish it up by repeating how much you're looking forward to it.

Hope that's helpful!

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales

I am a speculative fiction novelist (fantasy, science fiction, and so on). While I may be able to answer questions on non-fiction, my specialty is fiction. Please keep that in mind when asking questions.

For four years, I taught a series of fiction writing classes in Sacramento, CA.

BA in fiction writing.

My 2004 novel, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, won BEST FICTION in Fresh Voices 2006, BEST FICTION and BEST YA FICTION in the NCPA Book Awards, and placed as a finalist in BEST BOOKS 2005. In 2002, my novel WISH YOU WERE HERE won awards for Best Fantasy and Best Fiction/Drama in the 8th Annual SPA Awards. My latest work is a trilogy titled THE MANY DEATHS OF DYNAMISTRESS (a superhero memoir). The first book, RECKONING, was released in 2013 and won the SF category in the 2014 San Francisco Book Festival, took second place in the 2013 Royal Dragonfly Book Awards for the SF/Fantasy/Paranormal category, second place in the SF category of the 2013 Reader Views Reviewers Choice Awards, and was finalist in Foreword's 2013 Book of the Year Awards, Fantasy category. The second book, REDEMPTION, will be released in early 2015 and the final book, RENAISSANCE, is scheduled for release in late 2016.