Writing Books/question

I really want to write a book, I just dont know how to put it together. Is there anyone out that could help me put it together and they could recieve a percentage for helping me?

Hi Michelle,

CONGRATS on deciding to create your book!  

As far as finding a writer to help you write the book, you can place an ad on writing job posting boards stating that you are looking for a ghost writer or someone to co-write a book for you.  Elance, Media Bistro, Journalism Jobs, Sunoasis, etc. are sites you could place an ad on.  Or you could read books on how to write a novel or non-fiction book, attend a few writer's conferences, etc. and write the book yourself.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who