Writing Books/word length

Question
Hi
The book I've just finished is 60,000 words. Its fiction. Vampire. Is this too short? What should I do next?

Answer
No, most novels are that and up to 80,000 or more-- so it's inline.

Go Online to publishing companies and find the ones that publish your vampire genre and read their submission guidelines. IF they accept unsolicited manuscripts-- read their requirements; font size and type, double spacing, indentations or no indentations-- no italics but underline words that you would use italics. Mail the appropriately formatted manuscript to them with a SASE.

Otherwise, find a literary agent that will represent vampire genre.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett