Writing Books/Fiction writing

Question
I come across your profile on this site an I see that my writing style is a lot like yours. I sometimes write out a plot but it rarely ever ends like I originally planned. So sometimes I don't plan at all. Write on a fanfiction site an a lot  of the times my readers my comment that it is a Lil jumpy from incident to incident or the structure could be better. So I guess I'm asking how u have ur stories flow together so well?

Answer
Hello Alia,

The answer to your question is simple. Before anyone but me reads what I have written, I re-write, proof, re-write, proof, over and over again until it is as nearly perfect as I can get it.  This includes grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and balance, clarity, smoothness, flow,and all the things that go into making a story/novel worth reading.  Only then do I allow anyone to read it.  

Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris