Writing Books/Using the name of a summer camp that does not exist anymore

I just beginning the journey of learning how to write a fictional story. Based on personal experiences at a summer camp. I would like to use the true name of this YWCA camp.It, unfortunately no longer exists as a camp as was purchased for residential development. Must I seek permission from the YWCA organization to use the camp name and references to places within? The book is intended to be fictional but also to preserve certain memories/historical elements  of the nearly 100 year old camp.Also would it be pertinent to approach the current business owners of the camp land in case there is some affiliation with the name?
Thank you.

You must approach YWCA since they once owned the camp- not the current property owner(s).

Any real and true names must have written permission to use or you can be held liable for any liability that ensures. Either obtain written permission, or change the name(s) of person, places, and details using names.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.