Writing Books/Writting about other people in a ture story

Question
I am writing a book about my life and I need to know when writing about other people in your book, if there is an agreement form that you needed to get from that person? A form that they needed to sing or something, I know you can change their name so you can't get sued (That's what mum said anyway), but what if the person dose want to be in the book with their real name.

And is there anything you can tell me that I should be careful about when I am writing? Law wise.

Answer
Not to be rude, but your spelling is all wrong.

"Dose"....  did you mean "does" and "sing" meaning "sign?"

Your sentence structure is incorrect and sentences are passive and in the incorrect sentence arrangement.

But, to answer your question-- there is not a "form." You must have each person you intend to name to go to an attorney and sign an agreement allowing you to use their identity with release of liability clauses and clauses to relinquish any royalties, claims, and rights to the book "if" published.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett