Writing Books/About writting other people in a ture story

Hi Jannie

I am writing a book about my life and I need to know when writing about other people in your book, if there is an agreement form that you needed to get from that person? A form that they needed to sing or something, I know you can change their name so you can't get sued (That's what mum said anyway), but what if the person dose want to be in the book with their real name.

And is there anything you can tell me that I should be careful about when I am writing? Law wise.

This is a duplicate question.

However, I forgot to mention "writting" is misspelled-- it is "writing."

And, it is not "ture"... it is "true."

You cannot get published with such bad misspelling and bad grammar and bad sentence structure.

Join an online writing group and learn everything and all you can about proper writing and spelling, proper grammar, proper sentence structure, how to write in an active voice and not a passive voice, etc.

Some groups are paid subscription groups (the best ones) and some are free. Learn and then attempt writing. Do not expect to get published as it is.  

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.