Writing Books/co -authors /ghostwriters

I am trying to locate a good source for identifying possible co-authors (freelance writers) with a proven track record in ghostwriting a non-fiction book.  Can you provide resources?

Congratulations on working on your new book!

I just did a quick search in Google. You may want to contact the Association of Ghost Writers.  You can also place an ad on job boards (e.g. Indeed, Career Builder, Monster) and/or on writing job boards like Media Bistro, Journalism Jobs, Freelance Writing Jobs and Morning Coffee stating that you want to hire a ghostwriter.

Best wishes!

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who