Writing Books/synopsis

Actually a two part question. Single or double space on a synopsis being sent to an agent and also what else needs to go on actuall synopsis besides book description? Thank you! mare

Single spaced for a synopsis.

Here is some information:

Also, you misspelled "actual" and your grammar is incorrect as well.

It should have been:

Do you single or double space a synopsis and what should a synopsis contain?

I have to correct people that are "writing" let alone, submitting their writing.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.