Writing Books/My Book

Question
Hi, I have recently completed a teen/young adult fantasy novel, and I have attempted to present it to many publishers. Unfortunately, there have been issues. Firstly, I'm 14 years old, and many publishing houses do not want to work with underage authors. It seems only the self-publishing places are accepting. I don't know if this would be right for me. I would rather have other people do all the business of marketing it and stuff; I just want to get my book out there. I want to do it easily as well. I have money, and so I want to keep this away from my family until it is actually published. I'm sure I can pull it off on my own.  Could you please direct me as to where to turn to now? Who can I find? I keep hoping I will get lucky and someone will simply pop up and be interested in what I have to offer, but that is not likely :). I'd be grateful if you could share some of what you might know on this...
Thanks,
Whits

Answer
Self-publishing cost money. You pay the self-publishing company money to print your book- as many as you pay for. Marketing it and offering it for sale is all up to you.

I doubt an underage person; a minor can even legally enter the contract transaction of payment for self-publishing.

Sorry, it is not possible at the age of 14 without parental financial help and signatures.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett