Writing Books/book printing

Question
Hello Bobbie. I'm writing a book for my mother. I will need it printed, hardbound, and jacketed in April. I only need one copy, and don't wish to publish it. It will be about 350 pages (standard printing page size), and about 50 pages will have colour images. It's on MS Word. I'm in an isolated community, so I suppose I'll need to submit my documents via email, then have the book mailed to me. I know about blurb.com, but it isn't quite what I'm looking for. Any other ideas? My budget is in the $300 ballpark. Thank you.

Answer
I don't know of a specific printer in Thailand, but if you can find one, you'll save on shipping. In America, though, I highly recommend Apex Book Manufacturing/BookLogix. See the website at http://www.apexbm.com/. I have worked with the owner, Ahmad, and he's always extremely helpful. Tell him Bobbie Christmas sent you, and you should get special treatment. Let me know how it works out.

Writing Books

Bobbie Christmas