Writing Books/ahmad from booklogix

Question
Hi Bobbie. You recommended that I have my book made by Ahmad, and he seemed very friendly and sincere after I established contact with him. However, I'm starting to get a tiny bit concerned. Since I sent my book documents to him, I contacted him a couple of weeks ago just to ask him how the book was coming along. He said he would contact me "next week". He didn't do as promised, and now he hasn't responded to my latest email. I don't want to put any pressure on him to hurry up; I just want to know how it's going, that's all. He hasn't given me any information about that, and his latest lack of response (he always responded promptly before) is making me just a tad concerned. I'm probably over-reacting, but this book is so important to me...do you suggest I just be patient?  I have a right to ask him how it's going without him feeling pestered by me, don't I? Thank you.

Answer
I would be concerned, too. I have heard that Ahmad has had some family issues, but that should not affect his work. I will contact him and tell him to have someone contact you and move forward with your project.

Thank you for letting me know what's going on. I never want to recommend a service that fails people, so I need to know how you are treated. Keep me up to date. You can contact me directly at Bobbie@zebraeditor.com or bzebra@aol.com.  

Writing Books

Bobbie Christmas