Writing Books/Outline for a assignment

Question
Hi there ,  I have to make an assignment of topic "Corruption in the country ,its effects and how to eradicate it"
Can you help me to make an outline that how to start and what subtopics can be included in that.

Answer
Hi Hasan:

That is an extremely broad topic for an assignment - whole books have been written on that subject! I don't know how many words you are aiming at, but if it's a school assignment, probably not many are required.

Use the rule of threes to make your outline:

Topic Sentence: Corruption is widespread in the country.

A. Different types of corruption
       1.
       2.
       3.

B. The effects of corruption.
       1.
       2.
       3.

C. How to stop it.
       1.
       2.
       3.

This is a very simple outline, but those are the best. Just think of things to put in where the numbers are -- you must do some of this work yourself, Hasan! Here are some questions to help;

1. How did you learn about corruption?

2. Do you trust the source?

3. Have you ever witnessed corruption? Give some examples.

4. Is corruption a legal or a moral problem?

5. Is there anything about it in the newspapers?

I hope this helps. If it does, a nice rating would be greatly appreciated. I am proud of my high scores over 900+ questions.

Good luck with your assignment.

Writing Books

Susan Rand