Writing Books/Starting a book

Question
Hey, my name is shakita ford.  I want to know how to write and start my own book. I need lots of help. I don't know nothing.

Answer
Thanks for your question, Shakita.

Enter into your browser's search field the words "how to write a book" or "how to write a novel" (without the quotation marks). Lots of resources will come up. A novel is fiction; all other books are nonfiction.

Go to www.springfieldwritersguild.org. On the Home Page under Resources are links to several excellent websites with information that will help you. I think the best resource is www.writersdigest.com, which has several free newsletters you may subscribe to.

Check with your local library for a writers club near you you could join. You will get a lot of free information at a writers club, make friends who share you interests, and get your writing critiqued for free.

Best wishes for every success.

Writing Books

Wayne Groner