Writing Books/writers resume

I spotted your answer to someone concerning a writers resume, so I am asking you my question.
An online/print magazine asked for a writers resume and samples.
I put together a resume, but for the samples is writing a cover letter with links to two  online articles acceptable ? (the others are hard copy)

Any tips or suggestions?

Hi Demetrius,

Generally, how you submit writing samples is up to you. However, some employers prefer links to online articles, while others prefer attached writing samples. A benefit with online links is that they show that your work was actually published. You can always send the links and include a note in your cover letter letting the employer know you can provide additional samples upon request.

Best wishes,

Writing Books

Rhonda Campbell

I can answer questions on how to get published in magazines and newspapers; how to market your own books; how to earn a living writing; how to write press releases; how to find a good editor; how to edit your own books; finding a good printer; finding a good book illustrator; doing your taxes as a freelance writer. Questions I can't answer include specifics around working with a print on demand publisher

I have 36 years of experience as a writer (fiction and non-fiction). I am a book reviewer with Nielsen Media. I am a newspaper columnist and a reporter. I am a former radio station host and I am the editor of a literary newsletter, The Book Lover's Haven. I am also the author of more than 10 books.

Writer's Critique Group

The Trenton Times Philadelphia Trend Sisters in Style Essence Magazine The Pittsburgh Quarterly Obsidian II, etc.

I have taken numerous writing courses on book, proposal and grant writing as well as marketing and promotion

100 Most Admired African American Women Who's Who