Writing Books/Life issues, Abuse, Hurt, Pain, Secrets, Truths

Question
CEO/ Radio Talent www.mzztlove.com
CEO/ Radio Talent www.  
Hello,
 I read up on you online, and was rather impressed at your achievements, and your willingness to share with those of us who wish we could have already done what you have already did.
 I would like to ask you if you would HELP me to get my book at least edited.  I've written the story, and feel it is now imperative for me to share my story with those who may feel they are hopelessly trapped in pain, and or abuse.
 I will continue to follow your comments here, and hope to read a email with your name attached somewhere in my near online future.  Thank you and if there is a charge ( which there usually is ) let me know, and I will surely let you know if I'm prepared to make you a financial offer verses a opportunity for you to help make my dream come true...

Thank You
MzzTLove

Answer
Thanks for your question, Earsline.

Search your browser for "manuscript editors" (without the quotations) and lots of things will come up. Also search for How to Choose a Manuscript Editor.

Prices range from two dollars per manuscript page to ten dollars; some editors charge more depending on their level of expertise and the amount of work involved. A manuscript page is double spaced, 12-point type, and one-inch margins all around.

I would be happy to give you an estimate. Visit my blog, www.waynegroner.com, and select My Editing, Writing, and Coaching Services on the left.

Best wishes for a successful project.

Writing Books

Wayne Groner