Writing Books/using real physical address?

Dear Jannie,

I am writing a historical biography, and I have located a historic house. Can I publish the physical address of the house, today? I know one would not publish a phone number, but as it is a private residence now, I am not so sure about addresses.
Best regards,

I suggest NOT using the address.

It is a private residence now and people do not need crazies bothering them; it would cause "damage."

Never use addresses, etc.

It isn't relative or necessary to your historical biography.

A good writer doesn't need such things to present the facts.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.