Writing Books/Fahrenheit 451 Questions

Question
Hello,

I am a Grade 11 student and I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. This is a project that is to be completed prior to me reading the book, where I ask experts about their opinion on the book. So, I have not yet read the book but I have a general idea of what the story is about.
1) What is your opinion on Fahrenheit 451 and its relevance to our world today?
2) What are five or six key words you would use to describe your views on Fahrenheit 451?
3) How long a go did you read Fahrenheit 451?

Thank you so much for your help! It is greatly appreciated!

Answer
Rishika:

I typically don't help with homework assignments, but I'll make an exception in this case.

1) I think Fahrenheit 451 is a masterpiece and entirely relevant to the world today. Because you see, Fahrenheit 451 isn't about books, really, but about what the books contain: ideas. And as the story shows, the ideas can survive, even without the physical books. In today's world, we still have societies trying to stamp out progressive thought.  Fahrenheit 451 can serve as an inspiration, showing that such things can't be eradicated.

2) To describe my views, I'd say: inspirational, cautionary, dystopian, rebellious, and brutal.

3) I've read it two or three times, but regret to say my last reading was more than 20 years ago.

Good luck with your project.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales