Writing Books/Where can I find a free ghostwriter who will

Question
QUESTION: Where can I find a free ghostwriter who will write stories for me and upload them at http://self.gutenberg.org

I ask the free ghostwriter to write stories for me and follow my specific instruction. The free ghostwriter can take the credit by putting there name on the website as author. Those books will become available for free to the general pubic.

ANSWER: Hello - thank you for your question.
First off, you are not looking for a ghost writer, you are looking for a ghost author.
A ghost writer is someone who writes your stories for you (because you are not a good writer), then you take the credit.
Trying to find someone else to publish your work in their name seems like an unreasonable request.
It could come with liability, for example, what if the material you want to publish is inflammatory or libelous? Or what if the material is plagiarized?
The ghost author could get in trouble.
Write back if you want to discuss further,
Nori

QUESTION: Trying to find someone else to publish your work in his or her name seems like an unreasonable request. You do not have to publish work under your name, and can use a different name if you want to. I thought that by asking a writer to use there name, that can show the world, a sample of there writing, and this would look good for them. I am not looking for material that comes with liability, for example, what if the material you want to publish is inflammatory or libelous? Or what if the material is plagiarized?

It needs to be written in British English, using British Spelling and grammar rules. And it needs to be appropriate for a British school theater to read to children between the ages of 9 and 13.

Answer
Ghost writer = someone who writes your story for you
Pen name = authors make up a name to go on the book other than their own name

There is no such thing as getting another author to publish your book under their name. It just does not make any sense.

Sorry that I cannot be of help in this matter.
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster